Superior Apartment

AboutMake a Reservation

The largest unit we offer provides you with everything you need to have a wonderful vacation.

Price: on request

The Superior Apartment features:

  • Free WiFi
  • Free parking nearby
  • Two flat screen TV (One in the living room and the other in the bedroom)
  • One double bed (plus a Pull-out-Sofa for 2 persons)
  • Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, coffee machine, stove-top and a microwave )
  • Fully equipped bathroom
  • Towels and bed linen are provided.

The Captain's Tower is 100 m from Sites of Zadar Apartments, while The Museum of Ancient Glass is 100 m from the property.
The nearest airport is Zadar Airport, 10 km from Sites of Zadar Apartments.
Check-in: flexible
Check-out: until 11:00 hours

This property doesn’t accept travelers with pets – sorry Rex!

This property only accepts cash payments. The reservation fee must be paid within 24 hours via Direct Bank Transfer.
The reservation fee is 30 percent of the total price. The other 70 percent you pay on arrival.
Once you make a reservation, there is no refund in case of cancellation.